We’ve taken a liking to the word “Link” lately. Perhaps you’ve seen this… notice anything different about it?
If you’re a subscriber, Amoena Link will be arriving in your mailbox soon, and will explain its temporary name change. (Soon, I’ll update www.amoenalife.com to include this issue. I’ll update this post when I do! >>UPDATED: the issue is now posted!)
Seems like a perfect time to also link you to some of Amoena’s other appearances.
- Our friends at Lingerie Briefs have kindly reviewed Amoena Mia again. It’s an uplifting post and we thank them for it!
- If you’re located in Canada, choose français or English and see what’s going on “up north.”
- You might be interested in one of our other brands: Amovida is extending our care and innovation to wheelchair users worldwide.
- If you’re one of our Amoena retailers and haven’t yet signed up to use our Retailer Order Zone, you’re missing out on some serious b2b convenience. Pre-register here – this is an important step.
- When you need a little break, have some fun with us on Facebook, (and Facebook-Mia), Twitter (and Twitter-Mia), YouTube and Pinterest. We won’t tell.